Stag Lodge FRIENDS & PARTNERS
We’ve added some of our friends, partners and other useful sites below.
FRIENDS AND OTHER SITES
- Bugford Cottages
- Pebblebed House
- Higher Muddiford Farmhouse is a spacious and comfortable North Devon Farmhouse offering self catering accommodation for 2-10 guests in 5 bedrooms. Situated in idyllic countryside in the village of Muddiford between Ilfracombe and Barnstaple.
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens Ford Hill cottage is a lovely place to stay when wanting to explore Exmoor National Park. The cottage sits in the village of Kentisbury just outside of Exmoor so you are within a few minutes drive from the beautiful landscape.
- This gorgeous cottage, Tigh an Aullt, is located in such an area of the Scottish Highlands that the views are truly outstanding. It's a three bedroom bungalow with homely rooms and large front windows allowing for the views out over the Loch Duich to be fully appreciated.
- Located in the thick of Devon's best countryside, Crooked Lake Cottage is a cosy, Georgian cottage with bags of character. With low ceilings and a warm fire, Crooked Lake is the perfect country hideaway. Relax in the conservatory and eat out on the garden patio while resting assured that your comfortable abode is waiting for you amongst the delights of Devon.
- Large open fire and grand open spaces throughout these wonderful, homely cottages. With each cottage filled with warm colors and enticing furniture, both cottages are equally welcoming and beautiful. Leys Farm Cottages are nestled in the stunning Exmoor countryside, the location itself as is stunning as the buildings. One being a barn conversion and the other a large farm house suitable for large parties and all the family.
- Old Maids Cottage is a fantastic property in the interesting town of Ilfracombe where acclaimed artist Damian Hurst has erected a classic statue for the town. This thatched cottage has wonderful high ceilings with wooden beams and a splendid galley style kitchen, fit for the whole family.
- Lee Manor Farm are a collection of tastefully converted farm buildings located on the edge of the coastal cliffs of Lee Bay, North Devon. Surrounded by acres of beautiful, green land to relax in on a summer's day, Lee Manor is idyllic and welcoming all at once and is furnished to the highest rustic standard.
- Emmetts Grange is a stunning family home with show-house quality and intricate design detail that creates the ultimate break away experience. Relax in style, surrounded by beautiful fields and Exmoor countryside. Enjoy the multitude of rooms providing space and grandeur for everyone as well as a warm environment perfect for the whole family to appreciate together.
- Beside the famous shores of Woolacombe lies Devon Beach Court. This spacious and stylish apartment is one of twelve flats, all overlooking Barricane Beach.The location suits everyone; kids can roam the beach all day long and enjoy the safe seas of Devon, whilst at night time, during the summer the village lights up with life and live music for all the family - a true seaside treat.
- Lying between the charasmatic town of Bideford and the stunning coast of Devon lies Cornborough Coombe. Filled with fabulous interior design and lined with quality country touches, Cornborough is bright and open-plan, perfect to welcome the whole family. Cornborough also facilitates to those with disabilities to the highest quality of hospitality.
- Staying at The Garden Cottage will help you forget the worries of the world. Situated in the corner of a large, peaceful garden in the lovely hamlet of Kingscott, near Great Torrington,it offers guests a wonderful opportunity to relax and unwind in their own private retreat.
- Nestled amongst the great Scottish wildlife is the one bedroom cottage, Lochend Cottage. It may be small but it's rooms are bright are beautifully designed, and it's only a few miles away from stunning beaches and family friendly shores.
- Five luxury cottagesParkgate Cottages is a collection of self-catering cottages with a tennis court and large play area for the kids to enjoy. The cottages have been renovated from old farm buildings and offer guests the highest standard of self-catering facilities available.
- Just a few miles outside Newquay and a brisk walk along the coastal path will bring you to the Cornish village of Crantock and situated on the edge of the village isBerwyn the elegant granite holiday house. The house sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms and has loads of room to relax and enjoy a great Cornish holiday.
- This beautiful Warren Cottage is a wonderful property that cosy's up in the depth of winter and lights up in the height of summer. It sleeps six people and boasts a large galley kitchen and fabulous dining room which opens out onto the patio for those early summer evening meals.
- Higher Mullacott Farm consists of three fabulous cottages, all with wonderful style and character. All with fantastic wooden beams across the high ceilings and large, sociable kitchens with enticing, comfortable furnishing - these cottages are the perfect family destination. Let the kids enjoy the play area whilst lounging in the Devon sunshine on the decking and terrace.
- A large cluster of thirteen converted barns surrounding a gorgeous building including an indoor swimming and spa unit. Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages range from sleeping twenty-two to two and all of which are stone floored with wooden beams and decorative interiors making the atmosphere that much more welcoming and warm.
- Marsh Cottage offers large rooms with splendid furniture and enough rooms to enjoy the families company but also appreciate the peace and quiet of the serene Devon countryside. It boasts farmhouse quality as well as modern design and interior.
- Behind the dunes of the famous Croyde Bay, lies Oyster Cove - a quaint beach hut, in an ideal location to explore the beach and get in amongst the brilliant surf. The kitchen is a lovely open-plan style whilst the living room is bright and airy and opens out through french double doors to a large back garden.
- Prospect House is a homely three storey property, with grand bedrooms and idyllic windows and furniture. With large rooms downstairs split off the hallway; a living area, a games room and a stunning kitchen and dining area. It is situated in the centre of a pretty Devon village called Bratton Flemming and is surrounded by beautiful Devon countryside.
- This stunning converted barn sleeps six people and easily provides a serene environment to enjoy your tranquil country holiday. As The Byre was a barn a few years go the lay out is long and completely open-plan, with a massive kitchen, dining area and living space with large round pillars which were part of the original cow shed building.
- Set amongst one hundred and eighty acres of break taking Exmoor National Park, Litton Farm consists of a huge, beautiful house beyond a wonderful decking and sun lounge area. It's wooden beams and stone floors create a polished but farmhouse feel that welcomes with open arms.
- This picturesque cottage is located on the hillside of Goodleigh, a small, friendly village in the county of North Devon. Rock Cottage is a wonderful, thatched cottage with low, wooden beamed ceilings and antique, stylish furniture. It makes for a brilliant base to return back to after exploring the delights of Devon.
- Abscott Cottage is a real countryside treat. It lies in the perfect location, nestled in between the towns of North Devon and the breath-taking coast of Saunton all the way to Woolacombe. It's cosy yet contemporary and boasts a large, open-plan, wooden kitchen and living area than will indefinitely feel like a home from home.
- From hot tubs to tractors - Borah Farm are luxury, beautiful cottages located in West Cornwall's finest rural countryside. Each cottage is furnished to a splendid standard and is designed to feel like home. Spend the day enjoying the wonderful coast or turn to the rolling hills of Penzance and trek along the coastal walks of Cornwall.
- Lying just above the pretty town of Lee and the stunning cove of Lee Bay is the large, white house of Warcombe Farmhouse. It has a fantastic rustic charm to it, especially in the enormous, wooden beamed kitchen and dining area. The rooms are bright and the views are sensational.
- Sea views, swimming pool, hot tub and tennis court, Southclay is a cottage that introduces itself. This five star property is gracefully decorated to suit all ages and families. Either stay in the large property or cosy up in the annexe.